NSW EXPLOSION PROTECTED DIESEL ENGINE SYSTEM DESIGN REGISTRATION
The Torque Enterprises Explosion Protected Diesel Engine Package now has NSW Design Registration. We are excited about the possibilities for repowers and new products in NSW as well as increasing the number of units in QLD.
The engine systems that are in service in QLD and NSW continue to clock up hours. The latest machine to be recommissioned with a Torque Enterprises ExDES Engine Package is a Torque Titan 10T Panel LHD in August 2022. This was done at our NATA Accredited service facility at PAGET QLD.
By installing the TE Ex DES Engine package, the following design features are included:
- Mechanical Fuel Injection
- Nautitech Methane System
- Electronic Exhaust Gas Temperature and Coolant Temperature Monitoring and Shutdown
- Cast Inlet Manifold
- Closed Joint Inlet Flame Trap
- Closed Join Exhaust Flame Trap
- Billet Exhaust Manifold
- Engine Cooling and Exhaust Cooling using (x1) Radiator)
- Improved Access for Servicing and Cleaning